Our firm, a multi family office, is seeking an Office Assistant to join our team in West Des Moines, IA. The Office Assistant will support the daily business, personal activities and commitments of the ultra-high net worth family office. The ideal candidate will be a team player, has the ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information, forward thinker, and possess a strong work ethic.
The Office Assistant will primarily work with the Sr. Advisor of the firm and will be responsible for handling all scheduling, travel arrangements, office management, managing personal affairs, and additional duties as necessary.
- Welcome guests while delivering our firm’s high level of personal service
- Manage client correspondence and phone calls
- Schedule and confirm advisor appts
- Management advisors calendars
- Manage and organize email for Sr. Advisor
- Coordinate travel, both domestic and international, and align key dates with the firm’s calendars
- Event planning for client and investor meetings
- Manage expense reporting
- Assist with non-profit activities
- General office administration
- Special projects as needed
- Two-five years previous assistant or related experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, work under pressure, multi-task and organize time effectively
- Work well with limited direction
- Proactively anticipate needs for the firm and clients
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sound judgement and discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to always conduct oneself in a highly professional manner
- Experience with Quickbooks or other accounting software a plus
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
This position reports directly to Director of Operations.
Apply for this Job